- First and last name
- Contact information based on employment relationship (company postal address, telephone number, email address)
- The date and method of commencement and termination of the relationship and / or the proper connection
- Direct marketing permits and prohibitions
(eg subscribing to newsletters), the technical data sent by the registered browser to the controller for the server (e.g.
- IP address, browser, browser version, page from which the registered user has moved to our site), cookies sent to the registered browser and related information
- Marketing and Promotion Information, such as Registered Marketing Measures and Participation (eg Marketing Fellowships and Competitions, Participation in Events)
(for example, purchase and cancellation information of paid products and services, ordering information, delivery information, feedbacks, complaints and customer service events such as calls, emails, chat and text messages for free products and services)
- Changes to the information specified above
- Online behavior on Milcoa’s website and services (eg link clicks, browsed web pages, entry and exit sites)
- The use of the service or other information provided by the customer itself through data analysis, such as potential interests or belonging to a particular category of users.
In addition to the information listed above, the following information about registrants can be used:
- Customer number
- Invoicing and collection information
6. Regular sources of information
Personal data relating to a registered person will be collected at a sales or marketing event or when a person joins a mailing list. Marketing events include for example trade shows and other events related to the transport sector.
In addition, personal data can be collected and updated in the framework of legislation by the authorities and companies providing the services of personal data.
7. Disclosure and Transfer of Information
At the sole discretion of the controller, the data may, at the discretion of the controller, be released, within the limits and limits permitted by law, for the resale of products or services unless the data subject has denied disclosure. In principle, disclosure can only be done to manage ongoing sales and subscription processes, such as sharing product and delivery information. The disclosure of the information is mainly done electronically.
The information may also be disclosed in accordance with the legislation in force in accordance with the requirements of the competent authorities or other bodies.
This information may be disclosed to buyers in the event of a business agreement if Milco sells or otherwise arranges for their business.
Information may be transferred to the controller’s assortments to partners who deal with information on behalf of the controller on the basis of a cooperation agreement between the parties. In this case, the data processor is not entitled to process the transferred data for his / her own purposes in his or her personal registers.
Milcoa can transfer the information contained in the register into its own direct marketing registers.
8. Registry Protection
The electronically processed information contained in the registry is protected by generally accepted technical means by means of firewalls, passwords and other security industry. Manually-maintained material is located in areas where unauthorized access is denied. If necessary, the information can be returned from the registry provider’s server and may be supplemented by call records.
Only those who are identified by the controller and on behalf of and on behalf of employees of the registry have access to the information contained in the register with the license granted by the controller.
9. Inspection, prohibition and correction right
The data subject has the right to inspect what information about him has been deposited in the Register. Upon request, we make the necessary adjustments and supplements to personal data or remove erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated information from the purpose of processing. Checking and updating information is done by contacting the registry handler.
The Registrar has the right to prohibit the processing and disclosure of information relating to him concerning direct mail, distance sales and other direct marketing as well as market and opinion surveys by contacting the registry administrator.
10. Data retention time and deletion
The information is retained for the time needed to maintain the customer relationship. The information in the register is not sensitive, but is based on business contacts and information. The registrar deletes the electronic and written information at the request of the data subject or when the information is unnecessary for business or marketing purposes.
11. Changes in the Privacy Statement
Milcoa continuously develops its business and therefore reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Changes may also be based on changes in legislation. Milcoa recommends that you check the content of the Privacy Statement regularly.