Go green and get a new Alcoa wheel!
With Milcoa you can recycle your Alcoa Wheels without cost. We collect aluminium for reuse and offer you a new wheel for every returned 12/16 pcs pallet. NB! We only take in Alcoa Wheels from Finland. We accept rims which have at least 90% of material mass left.
- Pack 12 or 16 pcs of used Alcoa Wheels firmly on a pallet.
- For 12 pcs we offer a Brushed wheel in return; for 16 pcs you can choose a Dura-Bright® or Dura-Flange® rim.
- Please fill the attached web form and press “Submit”.
- The wheels will be picked up on next possible working day.
- You will get an e-mail with an address label and a bill of lading.
- Print and place the address label firmly on your package.
- Also print the bill of lading (all the four pages).
The carrier signs one page and leaves it for you.
- We will receive your recycle wheels in approximately three working days.
- We will check the wheels and send you a new Alcoa Wheel rim in ten working days.
If you have any questions please contact us:
Tel. +358 45 185 1485